Formulated for high yield and unbeatable tomato flavor
Grow your most delectable tomatoes on longer-lasting, more productive tomato plants with the help of Garden Maker™ Tasty Tomato natural fertilizer. Tailored to the unique nutritional needs of tomatoes, the balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium optimize growth and development from root to fruit – and every part in between. The blend of slow-release nutrients, including calcium, helps feed both soil microbes and growing plants to provide year after year of healthy, bountiful tomatoes.
Features and Benefits
- Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to optimize overall plant growth and development
- Contains calcium to help strengthen plant structure
- AZOMITE® trace minerals to help remineralize depleted soils
- Slow-release nutrients to feed soil microbes and help build long-term soil fertility
- All natural ingredients
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
- Coarse powder product form for easy application
Best ForTomatoes of all varieties
- 30% Alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol
- 25% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes
- 25% Organic meat and bone meal – Porcine (swine) nitrogen source that also contributes calcium and iron
- 5% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil
- 5% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake
- 3% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients
- 3% Fish meal – Nitrogen and phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium and unique trace nutrient profile
- 2% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants
- 2% NaturalPhos™ organic steamed bone meal – Highly available phosphorus source that also contains calcium
Total Nitrogen (N)3%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)3%
Soluble Potash (K2O)3%
New Tomato Plants:
1. Dig a hole 18 inches in diameter and 18 inches deep. Put the top 6 inches of soil in a wheelbarrow, and spread the rest of the dirt or put it in your compost pile.
2. Mix 4-8 cups (1-2 lbs) of Garden Maker™ Naturals Tasty Tomato fertilizer with the soil in your wheelbarrow, and mix thoroughly.
3. Place the mixture from the wheelbarrow in the bottom of the hole. Fill the rest of the hole with a good mixture of compost and soil. Set one tomato plant in the hole and press firmly, being careful not to bury the plant too deeply. Apply one gallon of water, and mulch or cage the plant as desired.
1. Mix one cup of Garden Maker™ Naturals Tasty Tomato fertilizer with approximately six inches of soil and place in bottom of container.
2. Fill remainder of container with a good mixture of compost and soil. Place plant in container and water well.
3. Fertilize plant every 15 days by mixing one cup of Garden Maker™ Naturals Tasty Tomato fertilizer into the top 2-3 inches of the container and water thoroughly.
Five pounds of Garden Maker™ Naturals Tasty Tomato is approximately 20 cups of fertilizer, or enough for a single application on:
· 3-5 new garden tomato plants
· 20 container tomato plants (initial application only)
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)