Nitrogen-rich corn gluten for greener, growing lawns
Keep your lawn green and growing with a nitrogen boost from Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn organic fertilizer. When used as directed, Luscious Lawn fertilizer is safe for pets and children, even right after application. However, make sure all your planted seeds have germinated before applying Luscious Lawn; corn gluten has been shown to prevent seed germination or root development for weeds and planted seeds alike.
Features and Benefits
- Fast-release nitrogen source helps lawns and plants green up quickly
- Provides an excellent food source for beneficial soil microbes
- Contains key trace minerals
- All natural ingredients safe for use around children and pets
- No animal products
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
- Granulated product form
Lawns, trees, shrubs and any other garden plants that need a fast boost of nitrogen
- 95% Corn gluten – Fast-release nitrogen source that may also prevent germination of weed seeds
- 5% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes
Total Nitrogen (N)9%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)0%
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers can be applied at any time of year. As in nature, there is no bad time to start building soil fertility.
For optimal results, apply Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn at a rate of 10 to 20 lbs per 1,000 sq ft in the spring and again in the fall. Spring application should be when ground temperatures reach 50 degrees F and above. Fall application should be about 60 days prior to the average first frost date.
Caution: Do not apply to areas when seeding is contemplated within 60 days. Root systems from newly germinated seeds tend to wither in the presence of corn gluten.
Ten pounds of Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn fertilizer will cover 500-1,000 sq ft of lawn.
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)