Terrific Tree & Shrub 3-1-2
Balanced nutrients for full foliage and flowers
Trees and shrubs grow best when they live with a robust and unique group of soil microbes. Garden Maker™ Terrific Tree & Shrub fertilizer is designed to help keep this population in balance with all-natural ingredients that provide excellent food value for beneficial microbes, while also providing the key nutrients trees and shrubs need for strong, productive growth.
4 LB. Bag
Features and Benefits
- A balance of nutrients helps feed beneficial microbes
- Nitrogen and trace nutrients contribute to strong plant growth
- Potassium supports strong plant structure
- All natural ingredients safe for use around children and pets
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
- Coarse powder product form
Trees and shrubs of all types.
Fertilize under the drip line for optimal absorption. Apply 1 lb of Garden Maker™ Naturals Terrific Tree & Shrub per 100 square feet as determined by area underneath the tree or shrub. Apply fertilizer two to three times per year for optimal results.
Five pounds of Garden Maker™ Terrific Tree & Shrub is approximately 8 to 12 cups of fertilizer.
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)
- 25% Alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol
- 25% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes
- 18% Distillers grains – Economical source of nitrogen with strong nutritional value for beneficial soil microbes
- 15% Soybean meal – Slow-release nitrogen source with other key macro and micronutrients that is also an energy source for soil microbes
- 5% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil
- 3% Organic kelp meal – Source of iron, manganese and other trace nutrients and contributor to the accumulation of humus in soil
- 3% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients
- 3% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants
- 2% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake
- 1% NaturalPhos™ organic steamed bone meal – Highly available phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………… 3%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………………. 1%
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………………… 2%