Riveting Roses 4-6-3
Necessary nutrition for roses that attract attention
Garden Maker™ Naturals Riveting Roses fertilizer is formulated with the nutrition needed for blooms so big and bright your neighbors can’t help but stare. High levels of bioavailable phosphorus help grow the large, colorful blooms, while potassium and calcium help build the plant strength to support them.
4 LB. Bag
Features and Benefits
- Highly available phosphorus level supports large, colorful blooms
- Nitrogen and trace nutrients contribute to strong plant growth
- Calcium and potassium support strong plant structure
- All natural ingredients safe for use around children and pets
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
- Coarse powder product form
Roses of all ages and varieties.
For established roses, use 1 cup Garden Maker™ Riveting Roses fertilizer per 1 foot of plant height immediately after spring and fall pruning. Work gently into soil without damaging roots. Repeat every 30 days, using ½ cup per foot of plant height.
For new plantings, either in containers or in the ground, mix 1 cup Garden Maker™ Riveting Roses per foot of plant height into the soil in the planting hole. Gently work ½ cup per foot of plant height every 30 days into the soil around the base of the plant.
Water generously – roses are big drinkers!
Five pounds of Garden Maker™ Riveting Roses is approximately 8-12 cups of fertilizer.
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)
- 23% Alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol
- 22% Organic meat and bone meal – Porcine (swine) nitrogen source that also contributes calcium and iron
- 12% NaturalPhos™ organic steamed bone meal – Highly available phosphorus source that also contains calcium
- 8% Organic feather meal – Cost-effective source of slow-release nitrogen
- 7% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes
- 5% Fish meal – Nitrogen and phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium and unique trace nutrient profile
- 5% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake
- 5% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil
- 3% Organic blood meal – Porcine (swine) source of nitrogen and iron for green leaves
- 3% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients
- 3% Organic bat guano – Fast-release nitrogen source with long-term soil conditioning benefits
- 2% Organic kelp meal – Source of iron, manganese and other trace nutrients and contributor to the accumulation of humus in soil
- 2% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………… 4%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………………. 6%
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………………… 3%