Luscious Lawn & Garden 3-1-5
$7.31 – $23.67
Versatile fertilizer to help keep all your gardens thriving
Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn & Garden is an alfalfa-based all-purpose blend for potted plants, lawns, vegetables, herbs, rose & flower gardens. In addition to strong nitrogen and potassium levels for green growth and hardiness, this formula includes the natural root stimulant triacontanol and other key trace nutrients.
Features and Benefits
- Slow-release nitrogen will not burn plants
- Potassium and triacontanol support strong root development
- Contains key trace minerals
- Provides an excellent food source for beneficial soil microbes
- Helps relieve heat stress and promote winter hardiness
- All natural, non-GMO ingredients safe for use around children and pets
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
- Granule product form
Nearly any garden application: lawns, trees, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers and roses.
As in nature, there is no bad time to build soil fertility. Apply Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn & Garden anytime you feel your soil needs improvement, in any temperature or moisture conditions.
Established Lawns: Recommended application rates are 20 lbs per 1,000 square feet in the early spring, with additional applications every 90 days of the growing season using 10 lbs per 1,000 square feet. Water immediately (1/2 inch).
New Lawns: Apply Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn & Garden at the time of seeding at the rate of 20 lbs per 1,000 square feet. Water as recommended for seeding. Follow long-term maintenance schedule of 10 lbs per 1,000 square feet every 60 days during first growing season
Gardens: For best results, broadcast spread 20 to 30 lbs of Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn & Garden per 1,000 square feet of garden area prior to or on the same day as planting. Till into garden area. Lightly top dress area at 60 day intervals at a rate of 5 lbs per 1,000 square feet.
Established Trees, Shrubs & Roses: Top dress around base of plant with ½ cup of Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn & Garden per foot of weep line circumference of plant. Work into loose soil if possible.
Potted Plants: Work 1 teaspoon of Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn & Garden into the surface of the soil per gallon of soil mass every 90 days. When repotting plants, blend 4 teaspoons of fertilizer into new soil mix, per gallon of soil mass. This will provide nutrients for 4 to 6 months.
Five pounds of Garden Maker™ Naturals Luscious Lawn & Garden is enough fertilizer for the initial spring application on 200-250 square feet of garden space, or 500 square feet of later-season reapplication.
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)
- 70% Organic alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol
- 14% Organic meat and bone meal – Porcine (swine) nitrogen source that also contributes calcium and iron
- 6% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil
- 5% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake
- 5% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………… 3%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………………. 1%
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………………… 5%