Happy Herbs Flower 3-5-3 (Step 3)
Encourages exceptional buds and flowers
Enjoy an elite harvest every time. Garden Maker™ Naturals Happy Herbs Flower provides balanced nutrients to support ample bud and flower development. All-natural ingredients deliver nutrients to the plants as they are needed; boosting aroma and flavor. Finish off your crop with this balanced mix of micro and macronutrients.
4 LB. Bag
Step 3 of our 3-part system
- Encourages exceptional buds and flowers
- Balanced nutrients support strong bloom and bud development
- Contains bat guano, rich in micronutrients
- Coarse powder product form for easy application
Hemp, cannabis and specialty herbs.
New container plants: Mix in 2 tablespoons Garden Maker™ Naturals Happy Herbs fertilizer per 5 gallons of soil at the time of planting.
New in-ground plantings: Mix ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals Happy Herbs fertilizer per 5 gallons of soil.
Established container and in-ground plants: Apply ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals Happy Herbs fertilizer per foot of plant height every 30 days throughout the growing season. Work gently into the top one inch of soil.
Row plantings: Broadcast ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals Happy Herbs fertilizer per 10 square feet of planting area. Feed monthly during the growing season with 2 to 3 cups per 10 square feet, working lightly into the surface soil.
Five pounds of Garden Maker™ Naturals Happy Herbs fertilizer is approximately 8-12 cups of fertilizer.
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)
- 20% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes
- 17% Alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol
- 15% Organic bat guano – Fast-release nitrogen source with long-term soil conditioning benefits
- 14% NaturalPhos™ organic steamed bone meal – Highly available phosphorus source that also contains calcium
- 6% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil
- 5% Distillers grains – An economical source of nitrogen with strong nutritional value for beneficial soil microbes
- 4% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake
- 4% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients
- 4% Organic Humic Acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants
- 3% Fish meal – Nitrogen and phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium and unique trace nutrient profile
- 2% Organic blood meal – Porcine (swine) source of nitrogen and iron for green leaves
- 2% Organic kelp meal – Source of iron, manganese and other trace nutrients and contributor to the accumulation of humus in soil
- 2% Organic Limestone – Soil conditioner with natural calcium and magnesium content
- 2% Organic Worm Castings
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………… 3%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………………. 5%
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………………… 3%