Citrus & Tropical Fruit 6-2-6
$10.72 – $47.18
Squeeze the most productivity and deliciousness from your trees
A specialized formula appropriate for all citrus and tropical fruits to support more fruitful trees and more delicious fruits. Balanced nitrogen and potassium help ensure strong, green growth and plant vigor, while the phosphorus content supports the growth of more fruit, more deliciously.
Features and Benefits
- Phosphorus helps build productivity of fruit trees
- Nitrogen and potassium support strong, green growth and tree strength
- Contains key trace minerals
- All natural ingredients safe for use around children and pets
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
- Coarse powder product form
All types of citrus and tropical fruit, especially lemons, limes and oranges.
Apply Garden Maker™ Naturals Citrus & Tropical Fruit fertilizer from 6 to 12 inches from the base of the tree outward to the edge of the leaf canopy or container. For best results, start in February, with the last fertilization no later than October.
Application rates and number of applications vary with the age of the tree. Recommended amounts by year are:
- First year after planting: six applications of 0.75 lbs fertilizer per application, per tree
- Second year: three applications of 1.5 lbs fertilizer per application, per tree
- Third year: three applications of 2.5 lbs fertilizer per application, per tree
- Fourth year and beyond: three applications of 4.5 lbs fertilizer per application, per tree
Five pounds of Garden Maker™ Naturals Citrus & Tropical Fruit is enough fertilizer for the recommended 6 annual applications on one new tree.
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)
- 20% Organic feather meal – Cost-effective source of slow-release nitrogen
- 20% Organic meat and bone meal – Porcine (swine) nitrogen source that also contributes calcium and iron
- 12% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake
- 10% Soybean meal – Slow-release nitrogen source with other key macro and micronutrients that is also an energy source for soil microbes
- 10% Distillers grains – An economical source of nitrogen with strong nutritional value for beneficial soil microbes
- 5% Organic blood meal – Porcine (swine) source of nitrogen and iron for green leaves
- 5% Fish meal – Nitrogen and phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium and unique trace nutrient profile
- 5% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil
- 3% Organic kelp meal – Source of iron, manganese and other trace nutrients and contributor to the accumulation of humus in soil
- 3% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients
- 3% Organic bat guano – Fast-release nitrogen source with long-term soil conditioning benefits
- 2% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants
- 2% Organic iron sulfate – Soil conditioner rich in iron and sulfur to support dark green leaves
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………… 6%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………………. 2%
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………………… 6%