Bountiful Bulbs 2-4-6
Below-ground nutrition for your best bulbs ever
Give your bulbs a balanced diet of essential nutrients to keep them strong and beautiful from root to bloom. Designed for both spring and fall bulbs, Garden Maker™ Naturals Bountiful Bulbs fertilizer contains a variety of natural and organic ingredients to keep your plants and soil microbes nourished and thriving.
4 LB. Bag
Features and Benefits
- Nitrogen supports green growth above ground
- Phosphorus aids strong root, bloom, fruit and see development
- Potassium helps build disease resistance and plant hardiness
- Contains essential trace nutrients and feeds soil microbes
- All natural ingredients safe for use around children and pets
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
Spring and fall flowers bulbs, including tulip, daffodil, crocus, hyacinth, iris and gladiola.
New container plants: Mix in 2 tablespoons Garden Maker™ Naturals Bountiful Bulbs fertilizer per 5 gallons of soil at the time of planting.
New in-ground plantings: Mix ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals Bountiful Bulbs fertilizer per 5 gallons of soil.
Established container and in-ground plants: Apply ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals Bountiful Bulbs fertilizer per foot of plant height every 30 days throughout the growing season. Work gently into the top one inch of soil.
Row plantings: Broadcast ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals Bountiful Bulbs fertilizer per 10 square feet of planting area. Feed monthly during the growing season with 2 to 3 cups per 10 square feet, working lightly into the surface soil.
Five pounds of Garden Maker™ Naturals Bountiful Bulbs fertilizer is approximately 8-12 cups of fertilizer.
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.
Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)
- 37% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes
- 22% Distillers grains – An economical source of nitrogen with strong nutritional value for beneficial soil microbes
- 11% NaturalPhos™ organic steamed bone meal – Highly available phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium
- 10% Alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol
- 10% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake
- 5% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil
- 3% AZOMITE® – Cost-effective source of slow-release nitrogen
- 5% Dried molasses – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients
- 3% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients
- 2% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………………… 2%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………………. 4%
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………………… 6%