Epic Soil Starter
Best for: Vegetables and herbs, especially new garden plots and raised beds. Also appropriate for most flowers, fruits, trees & shrubs.
Features and Benefits
- Nitrogen supports green growth above ground
- Phosphorus aids strong root, bloom, fruit and seed development
- Potassium helps build disease resistance and plant hardiness
- Contains essential trace nutrients and feeds soil microbes
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
- Coarse powder product form
Total Nitrogen (N)3%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)4%
Soluble Potash (K2O)3%
New Plants: For Containers, mix 2 tablespoons Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizer per 5 gallons of soil at the time of planting. For In-Ground plantings, mix 1/2 cup Garden Maker™ Naturals per 5 gallons of soil.
Established Container or In-Ground Plants: Apply 1/2 cup Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizer per foot of plant height every 30 days throughout the growing season. Work gently into the top inch of soil.
Row Plantings: Broadcast 1/2 cup Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizer per 10 square feet of planting area. Feed monthly during the growing season with 2 to 3 cups per 10 square feet, working lightly into the surface soil.