Nearly foolproof fertilizer to feed almost anything you grow
A basic, balanced formula to feed your plants and build the soil. Nitrogen to support green growth above ground, phosphorus to aid strong root, bloom, fruit and seed development, and potassium to aid in disease resistance and plant hardiness. Natural and organic ingredients help feed soil microbes to encourage biodiversity that build long-term soil health and fertility.
Features and Benefits
- Nitrogen supports green growth above ground
- Phosphorus aids strong root, bloom, fruit and seed development
- Potassium helps build disease resistance and plant hardiness
- Contains essential trace nutrients and feeds soil microbes
- No manure, biosolids or sludge
- Coarse powder product form
Nearly any plant and any soil conditions
- 15% Organic feather meal – Cost-effective source of slow-release nitrogen
- 15% Wheat middlings – Balanced nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium source with food value for essential soil microbes
- 11% NaturalPhos™ organic steamed bone meal – Highly available phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium
- 10% Organic meat and bone meal – Porcine (swine) nitrogen source that also contributes calcium and iron
- 10% Alfalfa meal – Balanced source of nitrogen and potassium that also includes the root stimulant triacontanol
- 10% Soybean meal – Slow-release nitrogen source with other key macro and micronutrients that is also an energy source for soil microbes
- 9% Organic potassium sulfate – Source of potassium and sulfate mined from the Great Salt Lake
- 5% Organic blood meal – Porcine (swine) source of nitrogen and iron for green leaves
- 5% Fish meal – Nitrogen and phosphorus source with naturally occurring calcium and unique trace nutrient profile
- 5% Dried molasses – Excellent source of carbohydrates to feed microbes in the soil
- 3% AZOMITE® – Source of calcium, magnesium and a banquet of other essential trace nutrients
- 2% Organic humic acid – Soil conditioner to help chelate soil minerals for optimized uptake in plants
Total Nitrogen (N)5%
Available Phosphate (P2O5)5%
Soluble Potash (K2O)5%
New container plants: Mix in 2 tablespoons Garden Maker™ Naturals All-Purpose fertilizer per 5 gallons of soil at the time of planting.
New in-ground plantings: Mix ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals All-Purpose fertilizer per 5 gallons of soil.
Established container and in-ground plants: Apply ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals All-Purpose fertilizer per foot of plant height every 30 days throughout the growing season. Work gently into the top one inch of soil.
Row plantings: Broadcast ½ cup Garden Maker™ Naturals All-Purpose fertilizer per 10 square feet of planting area. Feed monthly during the growing season with 2 to 3 cups per 10 square feet, working lightly into the surface soil.
Five pounds of Garden Maker™ Naturals All-Purpose fertilizer is approximately 8-12 cups of fertilizer.
Safety & Storage
We recommend storing this fertilizer in a dry, sealed container.
Garden Maker™ Naturals fertilizers are packaged in kraft paper bags that are 100% recyclable, compostable and/or biodegradable.Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product (pdf)